WHISPERKOOL SC PRO 2000 – Through-the-Wall Cooling Unit
The SC PRO Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed upon feedback directly from customers and installers, the unit incorporates a variety of high-end components at an affordable price point. By combining powerful airflow with quiet operation technology, the SC PRO is unrivaled when it comes to efficiently cooling small to mid-sized wine cellars.
- Cooling capacity of 300 cu. ft
- 17.5”L x 14.25”W x 15.75”H
- Coated evaporator coil
- Front or rear power switch
- Advanced digital controller
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Single-piece mounting bracket
- Condensate management system
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Dynamic airflow with quiet operation technology
- Does not require an HVAC-R technician to install
- Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 85°F condenser air intake temperature
What separates the original SC Series from the SC PRO Series? The SC PRO comes complete with a new blower fan system that optimizes performance while operating at a significantly lower noise level. It also reintroduces a condensate management system, which effectively evaporates up to 3oz. of water an hour. This management system renders the drain line as an additional safeguard rather than a definite need.
The SC PRO Series is a direct replacement for one of the most well-known cellar cooling units, the XLT. Designed for simple, through-the-wall installation, the unit fits between standard wall studs and a single piece mounting bracket eliminates the need for a support shelf. The SC PRO has a 30°F temperature differential. In order to keep your cellar at 55°F, the condenser intake temperature should not exceed 85°F. This makes interior installation ideal for SC Series units.
- Self-contained units require adequate ventilation on the exhaust side of the unit to dissipate the heat generated during operation.
- The condenser intake temperature should not exceed 85°F.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Wine Cellar Designs
Looking for a custom Wine Cellar designed & manufactured just for you? Request a design and you can have your Wine Cellar designed by one of our talented Wine Cellar specialists and shipped to you with instructions and ready to install.
100% Payment Secure
We ensure secure payment through our website.
We always provide high-quality wine racks & coolers.
Use our contact us form to reach us 24/7.